Rushabh Optics is a part of Rushabh Eye Hospital and Laser Centre, which was established to provide a one-stop solution for our patient’s eye care needs. & we are the Leading Opticians in Mumbai, Rushabh Optics is a spectacle dispensary and a contact lens clinic, which caters to the needs of people from all backgrounds.
BEST FRAMES ACCORDING TO YOUR FACE SHAPE
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE RUSHABH OPTICS
1. The biggest advantage we have at Rushabh Optics is that your eyes are thoroughly tested by an Optometrist as well as an Ophthalmologist (a qualified eye specialist) before prescribing any spectacle number. This is extremely important to diagnose other eye problems such as cataract, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, optic nerve diseases, etc. which cannot be detected by a regular vision testing alone.
Precision Eye test: In order to deliver a high-quality service to patients a systematic approach to eye testing is followed. It goes beyond a 6/6 vision check, showing the total health of the eyes including inherent complaints if any. Patients have to undergo following simple steps to get their eyes checked by an eye specialist:
- Detailed patient history
- Visual Acuity testing
- Ocular Mobility
- Eye Health Evaluation
- Counseling and Management
2. Tailored prescription: Based on the results of your eye examination, the team will be able to guide you on what kind of spectacles or contact lenses are suitable for your eyes and needs. This makes the selection process more efficient and cost-effective as well for you.
3. Stringent Quality Control: Spectacles and Contact lenses are made and dispensed after very strict Quality control measures to ensure the best quality of vision to you.
4. Advanced and scientific contact lens practice: Contact lenses are not indicated only for cosmetic purposes. In patients with very high refractive errors or irregular corneas as in keratoconus, contact lenses are a very important treatment modality. Different types of soft contact lenses are used commonly – daily wear, monthly disposable, or extended wear lenses. In addition to these, there are certain eye conditions such as Keratoconus, irregular astigmatism, Ocular surface diseases, etc. where regular lenses don’t work. In such cases, the need for a customized advanced lens such as Rigid gas-permeable (RGP) lenses, Scleral Lenses, Rose K lenses, hybrid lenses come into the picture. These Special lenses require skilled Optometrists and materials for trial and dispensing. At Rushabh Eye Hospital, we see to it that every need of yours in terms of eye health is managed.
5. Low Vision Aid (LVA) Clinic: This is a special facility for patients with irreversible damage to their eyesight. Most commonly it is seen in patients with advanced age-related macular degeneration, Retinitis pigmentosa, CVI, etc. Low vision aids are special devices that are designed to provide assistance to patients in achieving their day to day activities. The need for additional magnification may be required in patients having low vision, especially for reading. We have spectacle magnifiers and handheld magnifiers ranging in different powers so as to make reading for such patients an easier job. Dispensing such LVA devices requires a certain skill level and should be done by trained Optometrists only.