In view of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, as a way to reach out to you, we, at Rushabh Eye Hospital and Laser Centre have enabled Online consultation. You can call our Helpline number and we will help you to the best of our ability. Please note, that teleconsultation is not a substitute for an actual examination and it has its inherent limitations. But we are here to help you in these difficult times. Fill up this form to book an appointment for online consultation.
BOOK ONLINE CONSULTATION
Eye Emergencies –
What constitutes an Emergency ?
If you have any of the following complaints, please contact us on our emergency helpline – +91 7045651925/ 7045651926. Our doctors will assist you to the best of their ability.
- Sudden loss of vision.
- Flashes of light or a sensation of a curtain falling in front of your face.
- Any chemical injury.
- Any major injury to the eye.
- Foreign objects entering the eye.
- Pain, redness and discharge.
- Difficulty seeing directly into the bright light.
- Sudden dropping of the eyelid.
- Sudden onset deviation of the eye.
- Any complaint if you have undergone eye surgery in the past 1 month.