RUSHABH EYE HOSPITAL WISHES YOU A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE HOLI!
The eye is one of the vital organs of the body and any eye injury even small is of concern to everybody.
Holi is just around the corner and everybody is gearing up to enjoy the riot of colors.
Colors: These are so bright and attractive have high chemical content and can do a lot of damage especially to the eyes and skin.
Colors when splashed into the eye can cause irritation, redness, sensitivity to light, watering, and blurred vision (Due to chemicals in the color).
Balloons filled with water: when thrown from a height or with force can injure the eye very badly.
Even a small injury to the eye can be vision-threatening. Some safety tips :
- Avoid synthetic colors, use home-made or organic colors. Prevent colors from going into the eye.
- If any color goes into the eye, wash the eye immediately with clean water.
- Don’t throw balloons. They can cause very serious damage to the eyes.
- Do not use any eye medications on your own.
- In case of pain/reduction of vision/persistent redness or watering, consult an eye doctor immediately.
We wish you a bright and colorful Holi. Celebrate gently and carefully and keep your eyes safe and healthy.
We care for the Safety of your Eyes…
For Any Eye Problem contact us ……
With Warm Regards,
Rushabh Eye Hospital